On this page are some forms that will be useful during your initial setup with Zonar. Customer Support will require you to fill out one or more of these forms in order to get your account properly configured and will direct you as needed.
- Hours of Service Forms
- Hours of Service Cab Cards/Instruction Cards
- ID Forms and Practices
- Ancillary Order Form
Hours of Service Forms
- New Customers: Use this form to define desired ELD settings for your account.
- Existing Customers: Use this form to make changes to your current ELD settings.
Hours of Service Cab Cards/Instruction Cards
- This card briefly describes the hours of service requirements for both US and Canada.
- Although ELD does not require an instruction card present in the truck, this article provides information for accessing and interpreting Zonar ELD software for the US.
ID Forms and Practices
- This form should be provided to and signed by anyone using Zonar RFID cards for accessing 2010 handhelds or Connect tablets, particularly to complete EVIRs.
- This form should be provided to and signed by anyone using Ground Traffic Control to access and sign off on repairs reported via EVIR.
- This page explains the recommended practices for distributing and recovering Zonar RFID cards and the legal ramifications therein.
- This form may be used to order supplementary equipment. The page linked here will describe its use in more detail.