A subscription enables the user to set up regular automatic reports to be sent to them via email on a daily, weekly, or monthly interval. For subscription-enabled reports, an alarm clock icon appears in the top bar of the report page. Select the desired filters for the report, then click the subscription icon.
Create a Subscription
1. Subscription info:
- Name: Name of subscription.
- Date Range: Number of days of data you would like to show in the report. This is based on the scheduled date.
- Description: What is the report for, who is it delivered to, how often?
2. Schedule: Select whether you would like the report to be delivered daily, weekly, or monthly. Also, select the day of the week or month you would like to receive the report.
3. Recipients & Email Message
Recipients & Email Message: Select the users who would like to receive this report. Make sure to select yourself if you would like to receive it. Only current Ground Traffic Control users can be added in this field.
- Email Subject: Input the subject that will appear whenever a user receives this report in their inbox.
- Body Text: Input any instructions, information, or description for which users should use the report.
4. Include .csv checkbox: Check this box (recommended) if you would like recipients to receive an export of the report directly to their email. If this box is unchecked, recipients will receive a link to a report which will generate the report in a browser. Once settings have been selected, click Save. If the save is successful, a “Success!” window appears. This process can be repeated for any other report for which subscriptions are available.