A subscription enables the user to set up regular automatic reports to be sent to them via email on a daily, weekly, or monthly interval.
To manage already-created subscriptions, see the Manage Subscriptions page.
Subscriptions are created on the report page you wish to subscribe to.
If a report allows subscriptions, an alarm clock icon is available in the top right corner of the report.
Run the report with the desired filters, then click the subscription icon to open the Create Subscription window.
Some options may change depending on the report.
- Name: The name of the subscription. Use this to locate the subscription in Manage Subscriptions for later editing.
- Date Range: The range of time the report will look at each time the report is run.
- Description: A detailed description of the subscription. This can be helpful when trying to manage multiple similar subscriptions.
- Schedule: Select how often the report should run:
- Daily: Use this if you need to run the report every X days.
- Weekly: Use this if you need to run a weekly report. You can choose the weekday on which to run the report.
- Monthly: Use this if you only need to run the report every X months.
Make sure Date Range and Schedule are aligned with your needs. For example, if you select Date Range as Last 3 days but select Schedule to run weekly every Monday, the report each week will only contain data from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. You can use this to create a work week report by generating a Last 5 days report each Saturday.
- Recipients: Add desired recipients to be emailed. Currently only Ground Traffic Control users may be selected as recipients; arbitrary email addresses may not be entered.
- Email Subject: The subject to be displayed on the report email.
- Body text: The text that appears in the email body. The report itself will be an attachment to the email.
Once complete, click Save to save the subscription.