The Zonar Logs Unidentified Driving Trips view allows you to see unidentified driving trips that are generated when a driver begins and ends a trip but does not log into the tablet prior to putting the vehicle into motion.
To access the Unidentified Driving Trips view, from the main menu click Reports, then go to Zonar Logs and click Driver Logs. On the Driver Logs page, select the Unidentified Driving Trips tab.
- Filters: Clicking on filters in the top right hand corner of the report will display the filters pane on the right side of the report.
- Status: Clicking on the status dropdown menu will let you view the current status of the unidentified trips.
- No Driver Reason: Clicking on the dropdown menu will let you pick what reason to filter for when generating the report.
- Date Range: Clicking on the dropdown menu will let you select a date range filter for the generated report.
- Search: Allows the user to search for a specific driver. If nothing is entered into the search field, the report will bring up a list of all drivers.
- Unidentified driving trips list: Displays the current list of unidentified driving trips. The list will display the assets with unidentified driving trips along with a time stamp, duration the asset was driving for while unassigned, and current status.
- Trip details: Displays the unidentified driving trips details for the selected asset:
- Current status: Displays the current status of the unidentified driving trip.
- Currently assigned to: Displays which driver is currently assigned to the unidentified driving trip.
- Start GPS location: Displays the location of when the unidentified driving trip was started.
- Start date: Displays the date and time of the unidentified driving trip.
- End GPS location: Displays the location of when the unidentified driving trip has ended.
- End date: Displays the date and time of when the unidentified driving trip ended.
- Total distance: Displays the total distance traveled during the unidentified driving trip.
- Duration: Displays the total duration of the unidentified driving trip.
- Last known driver: Displays the last driver that was signed into the asset.
- Assign unidentified driving trip: When an unidentified driving trip is created, the user will have the ability to view that event and assign it to a driver or assign a no driver reason for the event.
- Assign to Driver: This option allows the user to manually search for a driver to associate with the selected unidentified driving trip. Once the driver is selected, the user must fill out the notes section before assigning the unidentified driving trip to the driver.
- No Driver Reason: This option allows the user to select a "no driver" reason for the unidentified driving trip. This applies to situations where the asset has been moved for a reason other than being driven under load, such as being worked on by a mechanic or moved around within the yard. With No Driver Reason selected, the user must then click on the drop-down menu and select a reason for the unidentified driving trip. The notes section is not required when this option is selected.
The No Driver Reason list is not automatically populated; you can set the reasons your account is most likely to use under Manage > No Driver Reason.
- Bulk Manage Trips: This option allows you to select multiple trips at once to assign to the same driver. Click the icon, then check the box next to each unidentified trip. Once all relevant trips are selected, you may then assign to driver or a No Driver reason as in #8.
- Power View: Advanced users may toggle this option on. Doing so will change the report to provide more options and details on unidentified trips. The functionality is the same as the AOBRD Unidentified Trips report. You may click the Power View toggle to return to the normal ELD report at any time.