Cummins Diagnostics and Advisor is supported by Cummins Customer Care. If you are currently using this service and need assistance, contact their support team at 1-800-CUMMINS (1-800-286-6467) or via email ConnectedSol.Support@cummins.com.
What It Is
Using telematics, your Cummins-powered equipment wirelessly connects to Cummins for immediate diagnosis of an engine system fault alert and provides valuable information you need – within seconds.
Connected Advisor provides customers with daily and monthly health reports that consist of prioritized, time-based recommendations to distinguish between immediate repair needs and those that can be scheduled a few days out.
And for the easiest access, download the Cummins app for your mobile device.
Significantly older engine models may be limited in the diagnostic capabilities available. Cummins Customer Care can easily help you determine any variables.
Cummins and Zonar have negotiated an exclusive contract to be able to provide all Zonar customers with Cummins engines with access to both services–Cummins Diagnostics and Cummins Advisor–at no charge to the customer.
Using Zonar’s telematics data, and Cummins real-time alerting systems, you’ll have the information you need to make data-driven decisions in seconds, specifically:
- immediate diagnosis of an engine system fault alert
- valuable information you need within seconds
- engine and after-treatment data is interpreted for you, providing real-time Cummins expert analysis
- save time and money while improving vehicle availability and driver productivity
- do your job more efficiently and effectively with condensed, prioritized reports that make it easier to recognize and address critical issues in order of importance
How Long You'll Have It
The joint program between Zonar and Cummins delivers Connected Advisor throughout the life of your engine warranty period, or one year–whichever is longer. For more information on Connected Advisor, visit: www.cummins.com/parts-and-service/electronic-service-tools/connected-advisor