Log In, View Loads, and Navigate to Stops
- Tap the Zonar Workflow application. The below screen briefly appears before the auto-login feature begins.
If the application does not log you in and this screen remains, check the tablet cell connection. If the tablet has a connection, contact your dispatcher for assistance.
- Upon login, the “Loads” page shows all loads and trips assigned to you.
- Select and tap a load entry to see the list of stops for that load.
- Tap the address of the stop to launch navigation.
- After you confirm your location on the map:
- Tap Go.
- Confirm your truck profile and tap Go again.
The navigation app will start routing to that stop.
When you arrive at a stop, Zonar Workflow automatically records and marks the stop with a check mark.
The next action ( an arrival or departure) is shaded.
It can take 1-2 minutes to mark the stop as completed. If this does not occur, contact your dispatcher.
After you depart from a stop, Zonar Workflow automatically marks the stop with a check mark and pulls up the next stop for your load.
View completed stops at the bottom of the Stops list.
To add load information, select a Completed stop and type in notes.
Use the Notes page to view notes assigned to your current load.
The Conversations page can be used to communicate with your dispatcher.
To begin a new conversation:
- Tap the Plus icon in the top right corner.
- Type your message.
- Tap Enter to send the message.