Important Information about your Zonar Products and Services. Please fully read.
(Certified Zonar Installers, provide this information to your site contact.)
Dear Zonar Customer,
Thank you for your purchase. You have just received the telematics industry’s most advanced set of fleet management products and services. Please read the enclosed information carefully, as it will help ensure that you get the most use out of your new products. At Zonar, our objective is to create an outstanding user experience. We sincerely appreciate your business. Let’s get started!
Whether you are a new or an experienced customer, Zonar recommends you visit the Welcome Kit (https://support.zonarsystems.net/hc/en-us/categories/360001007412) section of our Support site, which contains important information to maximize your experience.
If you are a new customer, you will receive a personalized Welcome Kit email within five business days of your purchase from email@example.com. This email includes your important login credentials to Ground Traffic Control® (make sure to check your Junk mail folder). Your login is in the following alpha-numeric format: AAA1234. If you have not received your login information within five business days of receiving your equipment, contact us at 877.843.3847.
If you are self-installing our equipment, you can refer to our V4 User Manual and Installation Guide, located on our support site: https://support.zonarsystems.net/hc/en-us/articles/360017847851. You can also access our vehicle-specific installation manuals here: https://support.zonarsystems.net/hc/en-us/sections/360001349852.
Online Support and Training:
For the fastest and most comprehensive support available, we recommend first visiting our Support site at https://support.zonarsystems.net for a complete set of installation guides, manuals, tips and tricks, operational best practices, and training videos.
Note: Access to some information requires your Ground Traffic Control® credentials.
Zonar also offers a variety of training programs, including instructor-led and on-demand here: https://support.zonarsystems.net/hc/en-us/sections/360002435852. If you have purchased training for your Zonar product, a representative will contact you to discuss training dates and content.
Some of our most popular items are available for your convenience in our Zonar Store™ at http://store.zonarsystems.com/. This is where you can purchase replacement Zonar cables, batteries, Electronic Verified Inspection Reporting (EVIR®) zone tags, batteries, mounts, and Zonar swag. Log in using your Ground Traffic Control credentials and make purchases using a credit card.
Getting Started with your New Product:
What to do first, depending on which Zonar devices or services you purchased:
Ground Traffic Control
- Use the login provided to you in your welcome email or contact your site contact.
- Make sure your GPS device is installed with the Zonar-recommended installation practices outlined in the installation manual found on the Support site. Note: The engine should be running when you install the GPS.
- Consult the GPS manual for further operations and troubleshooting.
- Allow the device to charge for 30 minutes before initially logging in.
- Before first-time log in, the device needs to dock and ensure that you have proper cellular and GPS connections. See the status bar on the device to check your connection.
- Use the driver credentials you created in Ground Traffic Control to log in.
- For information, see the help files on your device.
- For installation questions, see the Installation video on the Support site.
- Move a magnet over the surface of your ZTrak unit at the time that you would like it to phone home. This will reset its 12-24 hour phone home timer and cause it to transmit its location at this time moving forward.
- Make sure your zone tags are placed in the proper locations per the configuration found in your welcome email.
In addition to the online help portal, Zonar offers Customer Support. This team is available to answer any questions you have. You can reach them at the following:
Phone: 877.843.3847 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from the Zonar Customer Care Team!