ELD User Manual
- Getting Started and Legal Information
- ELD Driver Logs
- My Setup
- Changing Duty Status
- Special Duty Statuses
- Unidentified Logs
- Exporting and Sharing Logs
- Team Driving
- Diagnostics & Malfunctions
My Setup allows you to add a trailer, load, or dolly. You can also remove the trailer, load, or dolly information after reaching your destination. My Setup also lets you update the Power Unit number, which is the asset identifier used by the FMCSA.
Adding A Trailer, Load, or Dolly
- From the Application menu tap My Setup .
- Tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the Add trailer, load, or dolly screen select one or more of the items to add and tap Continue.
- On the Add details screen, complete the following information.
- For a Trailer: Enter the trailer number, license number, and select a jurisdiction from the drop-down list.
- For a Load: Enter the shipping document number, the commodity, and the shipper.
- For a Dolly: Enter the Dolly ID.
- Tap Save.
The Add details screen allows you to add up to 3 Trailers, 1 Load, and 2 Dollies. Tap the “+” icon to the right of Trailer or Dolly to add more rows.
To remove a trailer, load, or dolly
If there is no longer a trailer, load, or dolly, the information must be removed in order for the driver’s logs to show no shipping or trailer information.
- On the My Setup screen, tap the pencil icon next to the Trailer, Load, or Dolly that you want to remove.
- Select Remove trailer (or load or dolly).
- Tap Continue.
Editing A Power Unit
- Tap the pencil icon next to the Current Power Unit.
- On the Update details screen, edit the Power Unit information as needed.
The driver should verify that the Power Unit information is current when beginning a shift in a new vehicle.
- Tap Done and then tap Save. The information will apply to all future entries until the current driver logs out of the tablet.