OnCommand Connection is a Navistar Gateway service which integrates with Zonar technology. This article describes how to enroll your account with OnCommand Connection during initial setup.
These instructions should only be followed when advised to do so by your Implementation Specialist. Enrollment will not work if you have not already initiated OnCommand service with Zonar.
Your Implementation Specialist will provide you with the signup URL.
- Click the provided URL, then click Sign Up Now.
- Enter your email address, first and last name, and a password. Click Send Verification Code to generate an email.
- Check your email for the verification code.
- Enter the code and click Verify Code.
- Once all your information has been entered and the email address is verified, click Create.
- Log in to your account. You will be presenting with the following. Click Social User to proceed.
- In the Your Information screen, update any missing information. In the DOT Number or Carrier / Company name box, type your company name and click Search.
- Select your company from the options. If your company is not visible, contact your Zonar Implementation Specialist.
- Scroll down the page. Select your time zone, click the checkbox next to the Terms and Conditions, and click Enroll.
- The site will display a success message and notify you that an email has been sent.
At this point, your enrollment is complete. Zonar will be notified that you have finished signing up for OnCommand. Your Implementation Specialist will finalize enrollment on their side and contact you with the next steps.