Update Shipping Info
Update Shipping Info allows you to add a trailer, load, or dolly. You can also remove the trailer, load, or dolly information after reaching your destination. Update Shipping Info also lets you update the Power Unit number, which is the asset identifier used by the CCMTA.
Shipping info expires after 180 days. Should a trailer, load, or dolly remain on your logs for 180 days, you'll receive warnings that the info is about to expire and give you an opportunity to refresh the info.
Adding a Trailer, Load, or Dolly
- From the main menu , tap Update Shipping Info.
- Tap the + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- On the Add trailer, load, or dolly screen select one or more of the items to add and tap Continue.
- On the Add details screen, complete the following information.
- For a Trailer: Enter the trailer number, license number, and select a jurisdiction from the drop-down list.
- For a Load: Enter the shipping document number, the commodity, and the shipper.
- For a Dolly: Enter the Dolly ID.
- Tap Save.
The Add details screen allows you to add up to 3 Trailers, 1 Load, and 2 Dollies. Tap the + icon to the right of Trailer or Dolly to add more rows.
Removing a Trailer, Load, or Dolly
If there is no longer a trailer, load, or dolly, the information must be removed in order for the driver’s logs to show no shipping or trailer information.
- On the Update Shipping Info screen, tap the pencil icon next to the Trailer, Load, or Dolly that you want to remove.
- The remove confirmation screen appears. Tap Continue.
Editing A Power Unit
- Tap the pencil icon next to the Current Power Unit.
- On the Update details screen, edit the Power Unit information as needed.
The driver should verify that the Power Unit information is current when beginning a shift in a new vehicle.
- Tap Done and then tap Save. The information will apply to all future entries until the current driver logs out of the tablet.