This article describes the steps necessary to update the firmware for the Zonar Coach camera.
- Make sure the vehicle is parked and the engine is running.
- Make sure the camera is on (the blue LED is lit on the front of the camera).
- Connect the tablet to the Internet via WiFi or data connection if it is not already.
- Open the Zonar Coach app on the tablet.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots) in the top right corner of the Coach app.
- In the menu that opens, tap Upgrade Camera Firmware. You may need to tap End Trip first or undock the tablet to see these options.
- Tap Download Firmware. Wait for the firmware to download.
- Tap Upgrade Camera when available and wait for the camera to update.
- When the upgrade is complete, tap Done.
The firmware update procedure is now complete.