- Unidentified Driving Logs (UDLs) may now be unassigned from the tablet should a driver accidentally accept UDLs which do not belong to them. Unassigned UDLs will appear in the dispatcher's view in Ground Traffic Control in the same manner as rejected UDLs.
- Drivers can now share their logs with non-FMCSA email addresses via the Share Driver Logs option in the ELD menu.
This option is not intended for official roadside inspections. Continue to use the Export function in Roadside View.
- ELD now provides visual and audible warnings when the driver is:
- at risk of violating hours of service (within one hour);
- violates hours of service.
- The internal logic to determine when an Engine Synchronization Data Diagnostic should occur has been adjusted to reduce unnecessary alerts while remaining compliant with FMCSA regulation.
- The logic determining eligibility for short-haul exemption status has changed to be more compliant with FMCSA regulation. See Short Haul Ruleset Change for more information.
- The ELD Data Malfunction message in the notifications dropdown no longer instructs you to use paper logs. FMCSA does not require drivers to use paper logs if the ELD continues to capture compliant logs during a malfunction.
- ELD now supports the 150 air mile radius ruleset for drivers operating property-carrying vehicles that do not require a CDL to operate. See Available ELD Rulesets for more information.