Use the activity report to see the distance that your vehicles have traveled per day. A typical use of this report is to see which vehicles have been used during “off hour” times. Results are summarized by day.
Benefits of this report are you can detect vehicle movement after hours or on weekends.
To access the Activity screen:
- From the main menu click Reports, then go to GPS Track & Trace and click Activity.
- To apply an initial filter, click Filter in the top-right corner.
- Click to select the filter you want. You can choose a saved filter or select your own filter settings.
Saved Filters: After selecting from the list of filters for the report, this option allows you to save those settings for future use.
Assets: Select a specific asset or leaving it on the default “All Assets” will generate the report with the specified assets.
Locations: Select a specific location or leaving it on the default “All Locations” will generate the report for the specified locations.
Date Range: Select a date from today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 30 days, or custom where you will have to pick the beginning and ending date for the report.
- After selecting or setting the filter, click Apply to view the report.
Date: Displays the date at which the activity occurred.
Asset: The asset that had activity during the time range on the specific date.
Start Time: Displays the start time of the activity event.
End Time: Displays the ending time of the activity event.
Location: This shows in what location the activity event occurred.
Distance: The distance that was traveled during the time range. Clicking on the distance will display the path report for this trip.
Max Speed: The maximum speed the asset traveled. Clicking on the speed will display the speed report for this trip.
Max Idle: The maximum idle reached during the trip. Clicking on the idle time will display the Idle Time report.
- Click the Show/Hide Columns icon in the upper right corner to choose what columns to include in the report.
- To view the information available for an asset, click the View Asset Information icon at the far right of a row, then click View Asset Info to view the available asset information for the selected asset.