The audit report returns activity for any single asset within one or more zones over a specified date and time range.
A benefit of this report is it shows an itinerary-style view of an asset's activity.
To access the Audit report, from the main menu click Reports, then go to GPS Track & Trace and click Audit.
Filters: Select from the following filters to display only certain events for the asset in the results:
Asset No: Click the drop down menu to select a specific asset.
Zone: To select multiple zones, use “Ctrl” + Click on Windows and “⌘ Command” + Click on Mac and select each zone.
Date Range: Select a beginning date and an ending date as well as a beginning and ending time for the generated report.
Only Include Idle/Stop Times: Select the following values to determine whether the user wants to only include idle/stop times that are longer than selected or shorter than.
Only show stop: Selecting this filter will only display events where the asset stopped within a zone.
Results: Based on the filters, each event will be displayed with the corresponding information if applicable:
- Time: The date and time of the event.
- In/Out: Designates if the listed event is when the asset entered or when the asset exited the zone.
- Zone: The zone associated with the event.
- Miles: The number of miles traveled in the trip.
- Trip: The number of miles traveled within the associated zone.
- Idle: If the asset idled, the total amount of time is indicated. Clicking on the time will display the Idle Time report for that event.
- Stop: If the asset was stopped during a trip, the total duration will be displayed.
- Travel: The amount of time that was spent within the zone. Clicking on the time will display the path report for that event.
- Avg mph: The average speed of the asset within the zone.
- Max mph: The max speed reached within the zone.
- Duration: The total time spent within the zone.
- Elapsed: A running total of time for the asset throughout the day.