Driver Expiry provides a quick view of the status of drivers’ related expiry. To customize and set up these expiries, use the Manage Drivers and Admin Expiry Types topics.
Access Driver Expiry Information
- To access the Driver Expiry screen, from the main menu, select Drivers, and then click Driver Expiry Report under the Drivers section.
- To filter driver information, in the top filter window define the following criteria so the report displays only the information you select:
Days The number of days remaining until the selected type will expire (for example, 5 days, 60 days, 90 days). Type The type of expiry to report (for example, driver’s license). Driver All Drivers or one specific driver can be returned. Show Revoked Drivers By default, revoked drivers are not included in the Expiry report. Select this check box to include these drivers in the report.
- Click Generate Report and the following filtered data will display in the results table. At the top of the table is the number of rows listed per page of the total number of rows in the report and the number of pages per report. Click the page numbers to view that page of the report.
Driver The driver’s name with a related expiry. Click the name to re-run the report filtered by just the selected driver. Employee No. Employee identification number. CDL Commercial Driver’s License number. Type The type of expiry returned in the report. Expire The date the expiry is set to expire. Days The number of days until (Positive Number) or days since (Negative Number) the Expire date.
- Click the up and down arrows in each column to sort the data by criteria in ascending/descending order.
- In the bottom-left corner click to export the filtered data to a CSV file.