The ZTrak Asset History report displays a list or points on a map of one specific asset location over a specified time frame. This includes historical information such as location and zone(s).
To access the ZTrak Location screen, from the main menu, click Reports, and then select ZTrak under the GPS Track & Trace section.
On the ZTrak Location screen:
- Click the ZTrak Asset History tab.
Note: Not all users have access to this report.
- In the top-right corner, click Filters, define the following criteria for narrowing your search results, and then click Generate Report to display the history.
Asset No Displays the asset number that was selected for the generated report. Date Range Select the dates to include in the report.
- The Asset History Results map displays each GPS location for the defined date range. In the left-side, Asset History Results list click an asset location from the list. The map highlights the location on the map and display all available information, including the additional Position Date at the time of the phone home and a link to view the event in list view.
- Click one of the following to toggle the results view:
- Map—By default, the results appear in the Map view. This view provides all the information for each GPS location for the asset on the left and its location(s) on the map. For help with maps, read the Map Overview topic.
- To adjust the Map view, do the following:
|Map Type||a. In the top-right corner of the map view, expand the map type dropdown menu and select a map type from the list. Bing offers the following map types:
b. Slide the Labels toggle to view/hide map labels such as street names.
|Tools On/Off||Click to toggle the display of tools you can use to set bookmarks on the map, load bookmark, set a home location on the map, and zoom in/out on a location.
|Weather On/Off||Click to toggle the display of current NEXRAD weather data. NEXRAD detects precipitation and atmospheric movement or wind. The data shows patterns of precipitation and movement.|
|Traffic On/Off||Click to toggle the display of current traffic conditions as an overlay to the roads.|
|Zones On/Off||Click to toggle the display of zone boundaries on the map.|
a. On the map, click a location pin to view the Asset History popup menu displaying the following:
b. Click View in List to change the results table to List view.
- List—The List view displays all the same data except the location of the asset on a map.
|Position Date||Displays the last date and time the asset established a GPS lock.|
|Reported Date||Displays the date and time the ZTrak phoned home with location information.|
|Location||Displays the location of the phone home.|
|Zone||If the asset’s location resides inside a zone, then that zone name is displayed.|