2010 LED States:
After inserting the 2010 into the vehicle mount, the LED on the 2010 face will light up. There are four different states for this LED:
- The light will flash repetitively if the unit is fully charged.
- The light will be solid green if a charge is required (a 2-4 second delay is normal).
- The light will be solid orange if the 2010 is too hot or cold for charging (normal charge range is 0-40C).
- The light will be solid red if there is a battery problem. Charging is locked until the battery is replaced and the 2010’s power is cycled.
Vehicle Mount LED States:
There are three different LED states for the vehicle mount:
- The LED on the side of the vehicle mount will illuminate green.
- The LED on the side of the vehicle mount will alternate red and green when communicating with the 2010.
- The LED on the side of the vehicle mount will turn off once all data has been uploaded from the 2010 and the 2010 has been shut down by the system.