Redboard provides critical visibility into out-of-service (OOS) equipment across your fleet, helping minimize the risk of utilizing OOS equipment, vehicles, and trailers. Redboard automatically adds and removes assets from the electronic listing as their status changes. This information is typically displayed in mechanic, driver, and dispatcher areas on large, dedicated, overhead monitors.
Manage the Redboard
- To access the Redboard screen, from the main menu, select Assets, and then click Redboard under the Assets section.
- Click Edit Filters, to change the board display by location or vehicle/asset type.
- Click Edit Settings to customize the board’s font color, size, and background color.
- Click Timed Refresh to view the count-down time to the next automatic refresh of Redboard. All status changes are refreshed on the Redboard when the timer expires.
- Click Manual Refresh to refresh the Redboard’s display, bypassing and resetting the timed refresh.