This report will display detailed data and mapping I/O activity of when plows, sweepers, or any other properly configured I/O items were activated or deactivated.
To access the Plow/Sweep Report from the main menu click Reports, then go to Custom Reports and click Plow/Sweep Report.
Select from the following options to generate a specified report.
- Asset No.: Select a single asset or search for all assets.
- Date Range: Select the specified beginning and ending dates and times for the report.
- Select Zone: Select a zone to display the activity of an asset within a certain area of the map.
- Select Inputs: Check the box next to the following inputs that have been installed on an asset to display the activity of that input. At least one input must be selected before generating the report.
- Map: Displays plow or sweeping activity on the map. For map help, click here.
- Asset No.: Clicking on the Asset Info icon will display the available asset information. Clicking on the asset will display all EVIRs reported for that asset.
- Total: Displays the total count of when the plow or sweep was activated and deactivated on the asset.
- Duration: Displays the total time of when the asset’s plow or sweep was activated.
- Distance: Displays the total distance that the asset traveled within the generated report.
- Avg Speed: Displays the average speed that the asset was going over the length of the generated report.
- Input Details: Displays the inputs that were activated during the report. Clicking on the link will display the individual details of the activations/deactivations for the specific input.
- All Details: Clicking on this option will only display the selected asset.
- Show On Map: Clicking on the link will display the activity of the asset while using selected inputs.
For each asset you can view different information by clicking Input Details, All Details, or Show on Map.
Show on Map will show the path of the asset for the entire period of the report.
Input Details and All Details will show the details for an asset. Input Details will show details only for the selected input. All Details will show details for all inputs for that asset.
From either details report, click on Highlight Segment to show that segment on the map.