The View Drivers report provides visibility into the active and revoked drivers entered on the account and their associated information.
This report is not used to edit, add, or revoke drivers. These must be done in the Manage Drivers menu of Ground Traffic Control, which requires administrator permissions.
- To access the View Drivers screen, from the main menu, select Drivers, and then click View Drivers under the Drivers section.
- In the top-right corner, click Filters, define the following criteria for narrowing your search results, and then click Apply:
Expand the dropdown menu and choose Show Active, Revoked, or All drivers.
If Driver Groups exist, expand the dropdown menu and choose an option to filter by drivers assigned to those specific groups (for example, Class A or Class B driver’s license holders).
- Select rows, and then use the following to manage your selections:
- Click the Basket tool to view the selected rows. Click X to remove items from the Basket.
- Click the Filter tool to remove all non-selected items and display only those in the Basket. Click Filter again to toggle the view of un-filtered list (all drivers)
- To search the results data using a specific column heading as criteria and keyword text, expand the column criteria dropdown menu, select a column heading (options include: driver name, EXSID, CDL, Employee No., HOS Ruleset, and HOS Driver PIN), enter keyword(s), and then click For example, select Driver Name, and then enter the driver’s name for which you want results.
- In the search results table, if a column is not visible, click Show/Hide Columns to display or hide all available columns:
Click the last name of a driver to display the inspections performed by that driver.
Displays the driver’s first name.
Displays the RFID number associated with the Driver’s ID card.
Displays an optional number typically associated with the Driver’s employee number.
Displays an optional number that could be used in lieu of the Employee No.
Displays an optional field to enter the driver’s government issued commercial driver’s license number.
Displays the status of a driver, including:
Active drivers, who can upload inspections and appears in reports.
Revoked drivers, who do not appear in reports, or any inspections
uploaded will upload as Failed.
Displays the location associated with this driver.
Displays the total number of inspections associated with this driver.
Displays the last inspection uploaded by this driver.
Displays the custom-created group with which this driver is associated. Drivers can be grouped into custom created groups. Learn more about managing driver groups.
- Click to reload/refresh the data in the results table, and then click to export and view the data in a CSV file or click to export data to an extended CSV file.