- Download all unsent reports.
- Store 2010s in a cool dry place out of extreme heat or cold. To keep the batteries in peak condition, use a Zonar 10x charger.
- Inspect: Screen, plastic, connector for physical damage.
- Clean if needed: 409 for the plastic, rubbing or isopropyl alcohol for the electrical connectors.
- Inspect for damage, internal debris, dirt, etc.
- External cleaning: 409 for the plastic, rubbing or isopropyl alcohol for the connector.
- Internal cleaning: Compressed canned air works well. Isopropyl alcohol may be used for cleaning the electrical connectors.