Zonar offers a full-service returns process designed to ensure as little fleet downtime as possible. The returns process may be used for (including but not limited to):
- Out-of-box defective equipment;
- Non-working equipment that is not physically damaged and within warranty;
- Incorrect equipment.
The returns process may not be used for (including but not limited to):
- Non-working equipment that is physically damaged;
- Equipment that has not been troubleshot;
- Equipment not covered under warranty.
Details can be found on the Product Warranty page.
- Contact Zonar Customer Support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 877-843-3847 #1
Customer Support can also assist with troubleshooting. If a unit can be fixed, doing so will typically be faster than returning it.
- Provide the following information:
- Account code
- Serial number(s) of affected equipment
- Issue experienced
- Troubleshooting done, if any
- Shipping address
- Cannot be shipped to a PO Box
- Once Customer Support has verified that the equipment is eligible for return, you will receive an email containing:
- Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- Directions on how to proceed
- A PDF containing a UPS label to be printed and affixed to the package being returned
- In most cases, Zonar will ship the replacement equipment first. The packaging the replacement equipment arrives in can be used to ship the defective equipment back.
You will have 30 days from the time the RMA is issued to return the defective equipment. If not returned, Zonar may invoice for the additional equipment.
- In some cases, an RMA may be issued but the replacement equipment will not be sent until the defective equipment has been picked up by UPS. Once UPS registers that the package is in their possession, the replacement equipment will be shipped immediately.
If the equipment is a V3/V4 GPS unit, the defective unit will be removed from your account upon receipt at Zonar's Returns Department. The new unit will be placed in your account upon shipment. You will need to assign the replacement to the asset to resume operation.
In most cases, a replacement tablet will be immediately ready to dock in the vehicle. There may be some initialization time as the tablet configures itself for your account but should only take a few minutes at most.