The DVR feature of Coach records the entire trip taken by a driver. You can request a clip of one minute duration from any time during the trip, whether or not there is an incident during the requested clip. Depending on the duration of the trip and the number of trips per day, a tablet with 16 GB of storage can store approximately 15 hours of recorded video.
To request a DVR video clip:
- Navigate to the Trip Summary page for the trip.
- In the Incident List, click on the overflow menu .
- Select "Capture new incident video".
- In the dialog box, select the starting point on the timeline. The one minute segment is indicated on the map.
- Click Capture. The request is sent and noted in the DVR section beneath the Incident List.
The tablet must be turned on and connected to WiFi or a cellular network to retrieve the video from the tablet.
DVR video cannot be viewed on the tablet.