Frequently cleaning commonly-touched surfaces reduces the chance of coming in contact with bacteria or deadly viruses. All efforts should be made to clean and disinfect tablets for your safety.
- Gently wipe the surfaces of the device with a slightly damp microfiber cloth to remove dirt and grease.
- Dry the tablet with another dry, clean microfiber cloth.
- Avoid getting excess moisture on the tablet.
- Do NOT use compressed air to clean the tablet.
- Apply isopropyl alcohol (at least a 70% solution) to a microfiber cloth and gently wipe all surfaces of the device.
- Do NOT use a bleach spray on your device.