This article describes how to create an account on Zonar University. These instructions may change as we optimize your training experience.
First Time Signing Up
- Click the launch button in Training & Resources, or click here directly to open Zonar University.
- Click Courses to display the list of available training courses.
- Find the course you would like and click Start Now.
- A window opens with a request for access. Ensure New User is selected.
- Fill out the requested information, then click Next at the bottom.
- You can now access the training.
Accessing Further Training
- Select the course you wish to view.
- Select Existing User.
- Enter your email address and password you chose when beginning the first course.
Recovering Forgotten Password
- If you do not remember your password, click Login in the upper right of the course list.
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter the email address you entered in the request for access.
- Click Reset Password.
- You should receive an email with a Reset Password button. Follow the instructions to set your new password.